Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Temperature:||-80~+260 Degree C||Toughness:||Outstanding|
|Flame Retardant:||VW-1||Tensile Strength:||>21MPA|
|Size:||1.6mm To 70mm||Wall Thickness:||0.3mm To 5.0mm|
clear plastic pipe,
flexible clear plastic tubing
100% virgin PFA tube for insulating cover for conductor, clear, white, black, red from 1.6mm to 70mm
Model Number: SB-PFA
Working temperature: up to 260ºC (500º F)
PFA Tubing (Perfluoroalkoxy) offers excellent crack and stress resistance and is used when more demanding mechanical characteristics are required. PFA Tubing is the product of choice for applications involving extreme chemical resistance combined with high temperature exposure. PFA Tubing is preferred when additional clarity, flexibility, and a higher continuous service temperature are required. PFA Tubing provides stiffness and long flex-life (up to 260ºC) and has all the general properties of PTFE.
In the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries, PFA HP (High Purity) Tubing is used for fluid handling applications requiring an extremely low level of chemical extractable.
Aerospace &Transportation Technology, Electronics, Components & Insulators, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Food Processing, Environmental Sciences, Air Sampling, Fluid Transfer Devices and Water Processing Systems.
• Higher thermal stability than FEP
• Working temperature of up to 500º F (260ºC)
• Lower permeability than FEP
• Combines attributes of PTFE and FEP
• Maintains mechanical strength at high temperatures
• Moisture absorption close to zero
• Superior high purity properties
• Available in coiled hose and convoluted constructions
• FDA compliant for food contact
• Suitable for use with flare or conventional fittings
|ID * OD (mm)||Maximum length (m)||ID * OD (mm)||Maximum length (m)|